This policy covers how Astab Pte Ltd, a Singapore Incorporated Company ("Astab," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.astab.com.sg. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and providing our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- Astab collects personal information when you send enquiries to us, use Astab products or services or post content on a Astab web site or blog. This information is limited to your name, email address, company name and contact number.
- Astab automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- Astab may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
- Astab uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
- Astab does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Astab web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Astab may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Astab products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- Astab may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgement in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
If you have a privacy concern regarding Astab, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request at http://www.astab.com.sg/contact.html or you can write to us by email at email@example.com.
Last updated on July 7th 2013.